- All sales are final, so please measure carefully. If extraordinary circumstances permit a return approved by EcoMoso other than damaged merchandise, a 30% restock fee plus shipping will be applied. No returns or refunds on flooring that has been installed, missing boxes or not in original packaged condition.
EcoMoso uses some of the best carriers in the industry to make sure your shipment arrives on time and in excellent condition. Here are some guidelines to help if you are not satisfied with your order. We cannot stress enough to notify us immediately if there is an issue with your material, shipment or service you received. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Please check all merchandise upon arrival. If any boxes appear damaged, note this on the bill of lading and have driver sign. EcoMoso will replace any damaged items, but it must be noted at time of delivery. Please also verify quantity ordered at time of delivery. Any claims of material shortages, damages, etcetera MUST be noted on the bill of lading at time of delivery. Shipping time is usually 5-7 business days from date of order, not including weekends/holidays.
All products have full warranty from the manufacturer. All warranty claims will be handled by the manufacturer. EcoMoso should be contacted first if a claim arises in material performance. EcoMoso cannot determine or be responsible for the outcome of warranty claims. Customer acknowledges residential curbside delivery only and/or business delivery and is responsible for unloading.
Terms And Conditions of Sale
- The majority of our shipments are sent via Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) freight service. LTL shipments typically weigh between 150 and 10,000 lbs. Less than truckload carriers collect freight from various shippers and consolidate that freight onto enclosed trailers for line haul to the delivering terminal or to a hub terminal where the freight will be further sorted and consolidated for additional line hauls. In most cases, drivers make deliveries first and then begin making pickups once the trailer has been emptied. That is why most pickups are made in the afternoon and most deliveries are performed in the morning.
- Most orders arrive one to four weeks after the date of purchase.
- Never refuse a shipment.
- Inspect the material thoroughly.
- May incur additional charges when ordering from multiple manufacturers.
- Receive and inspect material before scheduling installation.
CarriersWe use a variety of LTL carriers throughout the US. All carriers that we use have a website that provides contact information for customer service and has the ability to track shipments. For small orders items may be shipped through a ground service (i.e. FedEx or UPS).
- We have a minimum shipping charge of $89 for all orders, unless it is moldings, samples or small items that be sent ground.
Shipping charges are based on three things:
- Delivery Location
- Order Weight
- Delivery Type: Business or Residential
- The actual shipping charges can be acquired by calling us direct and requesting a freight quote.
- We recommend receiving and inspecting all material prior to scheduling installation with an installer or contractor.
- It is standard practice to replace any noted (on Bill of Lading) damaged, missing, or incorrectly shipped products. We expedite replacements to the best of our ability but we will not be liable for any losses incurred due to project delays.
- A location that does not have a loading dock.
- Carries an additional $65 fee.
- Trucking carriers impose additional shipping costs to residential addresses because they have to switch to a smaller truck due to not being able to use 18 wheelers to deliver to limited access areas.
- All orders are curbside delivery; when a lift gate is not provided it is the responsibility of the customer to unload the material.
- Drivers are unable to enter your home. Customers are responsible for moving all materials inside the home, so please plan accordingly.
- Does not always include a lift gate (usually $75 - $150 charge) - call for more information.
- Any non-residential area (commercial zone)
- Must have a loading dock on site, or ability to remove materials.
- Must be open until 5:00 PM local time.
- Terminal pickup (Once a shipping carrier is determined, we will alert you with instructions for local terminal pickup)
- Never refuse a delivery. Refused shipments are subject to freight costs both ways and a 30% restock fee. Any damages from refused deliveries are non-refundable, and because it was refused, would not be noted. We are not responsible for any costs associated with a refused delivery.
- Inspect the material THOROUGHLY. Customers are responsible for noting and damage or shortages on the delivery receipt any damaged or missing items.
- Check your invoice or your order confirmation to verify that you have received the proper quantity of materials. If you believe that there are missing materials that were not shipped, please make sure you note those items. Order cancellations are subject to a 10% fee. Any order that has already shipped would have to be returned and is subject to 30% restock fee plus freight both ways.
- The driver cannot leave until the customer signs the receipt so please be thorough.
- You the customer are allotted a "reasonable" amount of time to inspect the delivery.
- If damage is not noted on the receipt, Ecomoso.com cannot be held responsible for any damaged or missing items.
- Ecomoso.com cannot be held responsible for any carrier who fails to meet their scheduled delivery appointment time. Any losses must be filed directly with the carrier.
How Do We Ship Your Material?
- Our logistics department will first send you an 'Estimated Ship Date' email alerting you of when to expect your order to ship from our location.
- An 'Order Tracking' email is then sent the day after the shipment is picked up which will include the carrier, tracking number, customer service number and an estimated arrival date.
- The carrier will contact you when the material arrives at the local terminal to set up a delivery time. However, we encourage you to contact the carrier as soon as your receive the 'Order Tracking' email and schedule a convenient delivery time.
- In detail on the receipt, mark the items that are damaged or missing and ask the driver to sign it.
- Notify us of the claim within 3 business days from the date of delivery.
- Once claim is approved the damaged or missing items noted on the receipt will be reordered and shipped as quickly as possible. Note: It usually takes 5-10 business days to approve a claim.
- Keep all material, including paperwork and boxes. Once reported, the damaged material is the property of the carrier, by law, and they have 120 days to decide if they wish to inspect, pick up or advise to discard the damaged material.
- Take pictures of the damaged items and boxes, send via email to the Concerns Department.
- If damaged or missing items are not noted on the receipt, Ecomoso.com cannot be held responsible for any damaged or missing items. If the receipt is not marked, the only manner to file a claim is through the carrier.
- If an item is shipped through a ground service (i.e. FedEx or UPS) customers will not always have the opportunity to inspect the items before they are dropped off. If damages occur to any packages please adhere to the following:
- Contact Ecomoso.com within 2 business days of delivery.
- We are unable to handle claims submitted 5 days after delivery.
- Handle the items as little as possible and leave material in their original boxes.
- Take pictures of the boxes.
- Wait for a representative to come and inspect the items.
Rush ServiceRush Service is available at customer's request (there is a $25 charge for this service). Our expediting service guarantees that shipment is in transit within 48 business hours. There is a $125 charge for this service.
Here at Ecomoso.com, we want you to be extremely satisfied with your flooring purchase. If you are not satisfied we will allow you to return your purchase. To return:
- Contact our customer service department at (866) 932-3266 and let them know you would like to return your floor.
- Customer service will issue a RA (return authorization). Material without a RA will be refused and you will be responsible for all shipping charges and the restock fee.
- Once RA is issued, you will have to follow the exact guidelines the manufacturer has set forth for return.
- You will schedule (or have customer service do this) an appointment for the material to be picked up and returned.
- When the manufacturer received, inspects and issues refund, we will in turn refund you.
You will be responsible for all costs for shipping materials back. We can issue BOL for return but you will have to pay for that up front also. You will have to re-pallet your freight in the manner it arrived so a carrier can come back to pick up. .
The manufacturer charges a 30% restock fee for all returned material. Material must be returned in original packaging and be in resalable condition. Any material that has been installed, or altered in any way may not be returned.
The return process could take 3-14 business days. Some manufacturers have a quick turnaround, some are slower. We have no way to control the speed at which they process your return.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects customer information.
- Your personal information will never be sold, traded or rented to third party companies.
Personal Information - we collect the data when you do the following:
- Place An Order
- When you place an order with us, certain information is required to ensure an errorless transaction. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address are used to communicate with you throughout the purchasing process.
- Create an Account
- When creating an account, information such as your name and e-mail address is collected and used to complete your order as requested.
- Place An Order
We ensure your personal information is secure.
Our web site has a variety of security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data. We only use information about you to process orders. Ecomoso.com is a fully hosted solution. Your web store checkout process and secure shopping cart are completely secure!
Privacy And Security Policy
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by EcoMoso.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of EcoMoso.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, EcoMoso.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.